What is content creation (or content writing)?
First, the language of content creation and content writing are interchangeable depending on who you ask. For Dwellgood contention creation IS content writing. Content writing is the creation of written materials and media for varying types of websites. A content writer is sought out by business owners who are unable or unwilling to provide the written portion of their websites. Instead of leaving an important portion of their websites blank, they will often hire content writers. Content writers adhere to the subject, project, styling and content requirements set by those they are hired by. Content writers are rarely cited for their work to ensure the anonymity and professionalism of those that they are hired by.
Examples of content that our writer can create for you are:
- Daily, weekly, monthly or bi-monthly blog posts
- Article creation for newsletters or email subscribers
- Written marketing materials for flyers/brochures/mailings
- Editing and drafting for about us sections on websites
- Script writing and editing for videos or podcasts
- Social media editing and creation for platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat
- Editing content that has already been created for a website to ensure accuracy and flow of content